- [Article] Reopening the Tinderbox: Negatively Trending Mood and the European Union
- Socionomist Forecasts UK Election Outcome in Real-Time
- [Article] A Socionomic Perspective on the Microsoft Case
- [Article] Shikhar Agarwal Sets His Sights on Stocks and Shootings
- What is Socionomics: Learn the Basics of the Theory and Its Application
- Get the Current Issue Now:
Reopening the Tinderbox
Brian Whitmer reports that now more than ever, Europe is running out of optimism.
Polls had the 2015 UK General Election at a dead heat. But Charlie Aitken looked at the data socionomically and reached a different con...
The Timing of Attacks on Successful Corporations.
Is there a connection between firearm-related hospitalizations and the stock market.
Imagine a modern, ground-breaking theory, which could link all human social behavior.
The April issue looks at troubles in Europe, bird flu, college woes, nuclear fears and the Grateful Dead.
Why are Nazis the ultimate bad guys? Lots of people know the answer, but the follow-up is not so sim ...more
Brian Whitmer reports that now more than ever, Europe is running out of optimism. ...more
The Timing of Attacks on Successful Corporations. ...more
In December, Whitmer forecasted that the Swiss National Bank would remove the Swiss franc’s peg to ...more
A deeply negative social mood is driving a flurry of transgender expressions in Brazil, in its Carni ...more
Polls had the 2015 UK General Election at a dead heat. But Charlie Aitken looked at the data sociono ...more