- Prechter: “The Nixonization of Obama has started. The Hooverization comes next.”
- [Article] Of Tulips and Bitcoins
- [Social Mood Watch] Rational Choices, Dirty Needles, and Social Mood
- [Social Mood Watch] The Order of Battle In Cyberwar: Find A Flaw, Build A Weapon
- [Audio] How Social Mood Affects Human Actions
- Get the Current Issue Now
Robert Prechter, Jr., on the shifting social mood surrounding President Barack Obama.
There is one unmitigated mania remaining. It is in Bitcoin, the world’s first successful digital currency.
It's easy to ignore information that goes against what you think you know, but hard to find out later that the information was right an...
"In the U.S., the National Security Agency and other branches of the U.S. military, law enforcement and intelligence agencies are among...
What is the nature of social mood? How does it affect the stock market, cultural fads, entertainment and world-wide trends?
It's easy to ignore information that goes against what you think you know, but hard to find out late ...more
The Socionomics Institute is pleased to announce that its latest research, "Social Mood, Stock Marke ...more
This two-minute video excerpt sums up why the Efficient Market Hypothesis may not be the best model ...more
The current “falling transition” in social mood makes for strong, complex cross-currents of arti ...more
There is one unmitigated mania remaining. It is in Bitcoin, the world’s first successful digital c ...more
What will the next wave of the digital revolution look like? The short answer begins with the phrase ...more